GremlinsGold.com Inc., is looking for a Game Programmer to join our social gaming company. GremlinsGold.com Inc. creates innovative, engaging social games
Note: We're extremely selective, with an emphasis on smarts, ethics and positive attitude. And we believe in small teams working collaboratively to build great products. If you are looking to make an impact on (and share in) the success of our business, work with a talented team, and have a little fun in the process, please send us your information. We'd like to meet you.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
At GremlinsGold.com Inc., small teams of artists, designers, and engineers work together to collaborate on exciting games. A Game Programmer will contribute anything from game engine, artificial intelligence, gameplay, scripter, game tool and anything related to programming! You'll meet with the team to talk about and show off your work, make changes as needed, and work with other engineers, graphic artist, etc to ensure that your work is properly implemented into the game. You'll have a decent amount of leeway to create really cool stuff, and will hopefully be excited about contribute to the game design itself.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Perl, Java and/or any other programming languages.
- Game industry experience
- Strong passion for gaming, especially in the social/casual sphere. Experience working on them desirable but not absolutely necessary
- Strong cross-functional communications skills; verbal, written, and visual
- Ability to take direction well and to play well with others. No prima donnas!
- A desire to grow your skills and experience
- A terrific sense of humor.
Send us an email to
. Please be sure to include all documents that you feel necessary.
If you have any questions, email
and we'll get back to you shortly.
To learn more about our company, visit http://www.gremlinsgold.com/